Grandad's died after lungs were washed out with cleaning fluid

U-Rock Newspaper – A grandfather’s lungs were accidentally washed out with diluted cleaning detergent used to sterilise equipment, a shocking report has revealed. William Hannah died several days later, but it is not y…

Tweeted by @MetroUK
Source: U-Rock Newspaper

About Network 6750 Articles
The U-Rock Network is a unique network of music supporters that know great rock music. On the playlist of all the Urock Affiliates you will find great rock overlooked and long forgotten by marketing fads!! The U-Rock Network feed located at or on your mobile at where you will find great New Rock and Roll from bands on the up and coming list. The Network feed has no preference to style of rock, you will hear everything from metal, progressive, indie, punk, garage, revival, 50', 60's, 70's and styles not mentioned, Like we said if it Rocks, Then we play it.