Man suffers serious burns after electronic cigarette explodes in pocket





U-Rock Newspaper

metro.co.uk – A man suffered horrific burns when his electronic cigarette exploded in his trouser pocket. Oscar Khan tried in desperation to extinguish the flames after the right leg of his trousers caught fire. E…

Tweeted by @MetroUK https://twitter.com/MetroUK/status/1078254180668788737
{$excerpt:n}
Source: U-Rock Newspaper




About Network 5844 Articles
The U-Rock Network is a unique network of music supporters that know great rock music. On the playlist of all the Urock Affiliates you will find great rock overlooked and long forgotten by marketing fads!! The U-Rock Network feed located at http://urock.network/ or on your mobile at http://urockradio.net/ where you will find great New Rock and Roll from bands on the up and coming list. The Network feed has no preference to style of rock, you will hear everything from metal, progressive, indie, punk, garage, revival, 50', 60's, 70's and styles not mentioned, Like we said if it Rocks, Then we play it.